Favourite antivirus
Bit Defender - Kaspersky
Favourite videogame(s)
Diablo 1-2-3 Series - World Of tanks - Doom 1-2-3 - Carmageddon

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
Welcome to membership in this amazing community (you may already know this which is why you joined!:p).:D It's nice to meet you, @icerulez.
I like your avatar!:):) It makes me smile:p because it looks so :eek: intensely serious!o_O It reminds me of how my parents used to appear listening as I'd explain what I did to get myself into trouble!:D

'Trouble' is the furthest thing you'll experience on Malwaretips, a place where people genuinely care and offer help based upon both expertise and personal experience. Best of all you'll have the opportunities to determine for yourself just what choices are best for you and your system!
It's very nice to meet you!:)

Last edited:

icerulez

Level 2
Welcome to membership in this amazing community (you probably already know which may be why you joined!:p).:D It's nice to meet you, @icerulez.
I like your avatar!:):) It makes me smile:p because it looks so :eek: intensely serious!o_O It reminds me of how my parents used to appear listening as I'd explain what I did to get myself into trouble!:D

'Trouble' is the furthest thing you'll experience on Malwaretips, a place where people genuinely care and offer help based upon both expertise and personal experience. Best of all you'll have the opportunities to determine for yourself just what choices are best for you and your system!
It's very nice to meet you!:)
oh i'm happy to liked my avatar but i changed to my actual photo right now :(
you are so kind person, i'm glad to meet you too :rolleyes::)

Status
Not open for further replies.