Bit Defender - Kaspersky
Fav. Videogame
Diablo 1-2-3 Series - World Of tanks - Doom 1-2-3 - Carmageddon

icerulez

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Thanks for joining the forum. Enjoy it here! :)

thank you mate, it's really nice forum by the way i'm from turkey in istanbul,
i were moderator at doctus.org somedays :)) but now i'm here o_O

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Welcome to membership in this amazing community (you may already know this which is why you joined!:p).:D It's nice to meet you, @icerulez.
I like your avatar!:):) It makes me smile:p because it looks so :eek: intensely serious!o_O It reminds me of how my parents used to appear listening as I'd explain what I did to get myself into trouble!:D

'Trouble' is the furthest thing you'll experience on MalwareTips, a place where people genuinely care and offer help based upon both expertise and personal experience. Best of all you'll have the opportunities to determine for yourself just what choices are best for you and your system!
It's very nice to meet you!:)

Last edited:

icerulez

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Welcome to membership in this amazing community (you probably already know which may be why you joined!:p).:D It's nice to meet you, @icerulez.
I like your avatar!:):) It makes me smile:p because it looks so :eek: intensely serious!o_O It reminds me of how my parents used to appear listening as I'd explain what I did to get myself into trouble!:D

'Trouble' is the furthest thing you'll experience on MalwareTips, a place where people genuinely care and offer help based upon both expertise and personal experience. Best of all you'll have the opportunities to determine for yourself just what choices are best for you and your system!
It's very nice to meet you!:)
oh i'm happy to liked my avatar but i changed to my actual photo right now :(
you are so kind person, i'm glad to meet you too :rolleyes::)

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello and welcome to the community! ;)

Be sure to follow the rules and regulations for better atmosphere.

Reactions: icerulez
S

Sr. Normal

Welcome to MT! :)

Caution: MT is really addictive !!

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.