Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowverylittle

Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2012
Hello and yes as my username says I don't know much about computers. I am a pensioner, not decrepit, not stupid but certainly paranoid now after the virus incident.
fab forum allowed me to get my computer going again - thanks.

knowverylittle

Thread author
Verified
Nov 12, 2012
Thanks, I've had a look in security and will post info when I find it all. I found this site when desperately searching how to remove that progressive security protection, folowed instructions and was aamazed they worked well not that they worked but that I manages to do it. In the short time I've been here I've learned a bit Jack has kindly been putting me through my paces lol. he had me do an old timer scan and post the log which i did but then took the links back off because i was paranoid about having all that info about my PC on the net, probably harmless but I was worried. You'll all probably laugh at me for that.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Welcome, glad to have you here :D

I'm sure you'll learn a lot from visiting here, if you have any questions feel free to ask them in post or via PM.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.