Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Kaspersky Free
Fav. Videogame
I play a lot of games, but maybe Grim Dawn and CS:GO in terms of played time.
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis

B-boy/StyLe/

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2023
Hello,

After so many years of hesitation and laziness, I finally decided to register. :)
I am glad to be here. I am visiting the forum quite regularly, and now, I am excited to share experience with you and to learn new things and to chat with the ChatGPT. :)

I am malware removal expert. I graduated in 2011/2012 at BleepingComputer. Also, I am an expert in the Malwarebytes forum and a HJT Team member in our forum - kaldata.com.
A colleague of mine at kaldata - Icotonev is a moderator here. A few years ago, I was a malware removal volunteer in the Avira forum before they closed it down and replacing it with Avira Answers.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Georgi (aka George).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.