Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt 75

Thread author
Feb 26, 2013
Just saying Hi. Stumbled accross this site whilst trying to find an answer to a problem.
Matt

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:
First place I recommend you go is the Security Configuration Wizard so we can give you suggestions of how to better protect yourself.

Learn how to avoid malware by reading this article How to easily avoid malware

If you are facing any virus or malware problems in your computer start here for Malware Removal Assistance

Be an active member in the MalwareTips community! ;)

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips Matt 75

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading more of your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members happily sharing
their years of experiences and knowledge around....ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello Matt, welcome. :D

Did you find the answer you were searching for?

vincezen

Feb 25, 2013
Hi. This site was mentioned in a tech article in the Denver Post, I think by Andy Vuong.

Matt 75

Thread author
Feb 26, 2013
Earth said:
Hello Matt, welcome. :D

Did you find the answer you were searching for?

Hi Earth not yet but i really like the friendliness and persistence of the people who help on here. I'm sure it will get sorted soon.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.