Windows 10
Favourite Antivirus
CIS, Avira
Best Game in the World
Call of Duty series
Y

yigido

Hello all!

I am new here from Turkey. I like Comodo products and also I admire its CEO who is my citizen ;)
I want to say "hello" all of you :) I like this forum and its virus sharing and braingames :D

Best Regards
yigido

Gnosis

Yep. I know you guys like your football out there. :) We call it "soccer" in the West. lol Our slang makes it sound as if it is a pugilists sport.

Reactions: barti and yigido
Y

yigido

Yep. I know you guys like your football out there. :) We call it "soccer" in the West. lol Our slang makes it sound as if it is a pugilists sport.
Remember how we make R.Madrid sweat :D but I am fan of Sivasspor ;) We have Cicinho, R.Carlos as Coach ;)

Reactions: barti and Gnosis

Gnosis

I used to have a cousin down in Oklahoma that was really good at football. I have never watched much football; only American football. The football cult following truly amazes me. I wonder how long football has been around? It surely cannot be that old of a sport.

Reactions: barti and yigido
Y

yigido

I used to have a cousin down in Oklahoma that was really good at football. I have never watched much football; only American football. The football cult following truly amazes me. I wonder how long football has been around? It surely cannot be that old of a sport.
You should take a look at it ;)

Reactions: barti and Gnosis
Status
Not open for further replies.