Fav. Antivirus
CIS, Avira
Fav. Videogame
Call of Duty series
Y

yigido

Thread author
Hello all!

I am new here from Turkey. I like Comodo products and also I admire its CEO who is my citizen ;)
I want to say "hello" all of you :) I like this forum and its virus sharing and braingames :D

Best Regards
yigido

kuttus

Level 2
Verified
Oct 5, 2012
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Hope that you enjoy your stay.

Have a look around the forum. You will learn quite a few new things here ;)

Once again welcome :)

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Yep. I know you guys like your football out there. :) We call it "soccer" in the West. lol Our slang makes it sound as if it is a pugilists sport.

Reactions: barti and yigido
Y

yigido

Thread author
Yep. I know you guys like your football out there. :) We call it "soccer" in the West. lol Our slang makes it sound as if it is a pugilists sport.
Remember how we make R.Madrid sweat :D but I am fan of Sivasspor ;) We have Cicinho, R.Carlos as Coach ;)

Reactions: barti and Gnosis

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I used to have a cousin down in Oklahoma that was really good at football. I have never watched much football; only American football. The football cult following truly amazes me. I wonder how long football has been around? It surely cannot be that old of a sport.

Reactions: barti and yigido
Y

yigido

Thread author
I used to have a cousin down in Oklahoma that was really good at football. I have never watched much football; only American football. The football cult following truly amazes me. I wonder how long football has been around? It surely cannot be that old of a sport.
You should take a look at it ;)

Reactions: barti and Gnosis
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.