Not open for further replies.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello MBYX (in Oceana). Greetings from Southern California; and thanks for joining. Posting your own 'hello', here, allowed me to say welcome!:)
I agree with the words of Spawn, and look forward to reading (..and perhaps sharing on) your forthcoming configuration posting!

PS After creating a configuration thread, you'll qualify to enter our many Free Giveaways!:D

MBYX

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
hey guys, thanks, ill look at doing that , i notice the mallware hub requires i have 100 posts before i can access the malware links discussed? While i would look to contribute meaningfully i would like to know if i could request access to that? Thankyou.

MBYX

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 19, 2017
What's your favourite game (any platform)?

To get involved, the easiest way (after here) is to share security config at Security Configuration Wizard and receive feedback by the community.

Hard one to answer mate.
  • Look at Wolfenstein 3d spawning an entire genre (better known as "Doom genre" )
  • Then theres games like Halflife that span decades, producing spin-offs still played today in large numbers - counterstrike.
  • the mmorpg genre with WOW
  • Need for Speed anyone ?
  • Minecraft?
  • Tekken , Street Fighter 2 ?
  • of recent Witcher 3 i would put up there with Halflife as a amazing game and no you dont need to play 1 or 2.
But who's to say that next game or genre is right around the corner. One thing is for sure .. its not No Mans Sky that thing is bin juice IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.