hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Hi all,

I'm very hesitant what to use !
I will till what I have, Please help me to chose.

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

1 - My Laptop is strong enough to use any security program.
2 - I brows all sites, any sites and download any program for test, never use Torrent.
3 - I play game like " Asphalt 8 " heavy game.
4 - I use office and power point (all office product)

* I have legal keys for all security suite and antivirus program.
* I have legal keys for 2ed opinion scanner ( Zemana - HitmanPro )
* and Lockdowen program like ( Voddoo and Appguard )

Need help from who use or test many security program NOT tell me what you use now !
Help me and tell me why ?

I will appreciate your help.

Reactions: DJ Panda

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
Curious...I read that some ransomware will encrypt your encrypted files.....we are doomed...

I mean as with anything there's a chance, but what makes more sense, having encryption or not having encryption? I encrypt my data and I've never had a major issue with file corruption.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.