Troubleshoot Help me buy a budget friendly Video Card

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, I have a motherboard ASRock H110M-HDV R 3.0. I want to buy a video card, but I don't know which one. In my country the dollar is very expensive, so I prefer economic solutions. Thank you very much friends. Best regards.

Reactions: SHvFl and Rengar

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
What do you need the card for and what is your case, power supply, memory and cpu.

I only use the video card for the lineage II. My power supply is a EVGA 500w 80 Plus, 8 GB RAM, I-7770. Thank you very much friend. Best regards.

Reactions: SHvFl
Upvote 0

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I only use the video card for the lineage II. My power supply is a EVGA 500w 80 Plus, 8 GB RAM, I-7770. Thank you very much friend. Best regards.
That game has basically 0 requirements assuming i found the correct one(check link below). Are you sure your integrated gpu can't play the game just fine so you can avoid buying a gpu because based on their recommendations the integrated gpu is more than enough?

Lineage II - Truly Free

Reactions: eonline
Upvote 0

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Yes the integrated board is more than enough for that game. I would also like to have a video card. Thanks a lot. Greetings, friend.

Upvote 0

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Yes the integrated board is more than enough for that game. I would also like to have a video card. Thanks a lot. Greetings, friend.
There is no point in having one if you don't need it buddy. You will only waste money and electricity. Now if you still want to buy get the one you found if it can fit in your case but i am telling you if you only play that game is a waste of your money. Better save the money until you start playing a new game and then buy because prices and performance change every 6 months.

Upvote 0

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I also want to start playing Watch_Dogs. But I don't know your requirements. Thanks a lot. Greetings, friend.

Upvote 0

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
And I also want to try some more modern massive role-playing games.
730 will probably will not work then except if you can deal with very low fps and graphic settings. That's why i said deal with integrated for now and save some more for when you really want to play new game because the 730 is not really better than your integrated graphics to be worth it.

Reactions: eonline
Upvote 0

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Also my budget gives me to buy a Sapphire Radeon R7 350 2 GB GDDR5. But I don't know if it's compatible with my motherboard. Thanks a lot. Best regards.

Upvote 0

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
The rx550 video card in my country is more expensive. Thank you very much friend. According to pcpartpicker the motherboard and the video card (r7 350) are compatible. Does anyone know more about this? Thanks a lot. Greetings friends.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.