Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
no but you have alternatives, it is why company using those softs can't switch to Linux easily.Does anyone know based Linux os can use autocad 2015 or above and civil 3d also
Linux is so fragmented, everything is different. Linux can be so different among desktop environments even within the same brand.MInt Cinnamon and MATE there big different? I use MATE
Wine supports older version 2012 and not stableno but you have alternatives, it is why company using those softs can't switch to Linux easily.
Wine is too unpredictable to even care to use this kind of expensive softs.
You want to edit something from autocad perfectly without using autocad? You'd probably be better off using the same software.Wine supports older version 2012 and not stable
Can not use alternative cos the output file used by another workmates also with another app for final project
So I wondered if anyone knows one
It was made for immigrant to feel a bit like homeI also heard about Zorin OS as an excellent replacement for Windows, never tried it though. All my servers are CentOS, but just because from what i had to choose at the time, for me was the best option.
I think your nerd blood passive eased the pain using Arch.and I switched to it while still being a linux-noob
If you don't want to go the Arch route I agree completely Mint is one of the very best distros and it's still got the full power of the Linux Kernel so it is just as powerful as Arch. You just have to uninstall stuff you don't want. I never uninstall anything on Mint Cinnamon I think it's perfect the way it is, I do tweak it a bit but that's all. And, you can still manually update the kernel so you're running the latest kernel. And you can manually update all the apps so you're running bleeding edge if you want to.I tried many linux distro, but at the end I always ended up with Mint. Ubuntu-based but with huge tweaks that make it the best (according to me).
Either Cinnamon or MATE DE do the job quite well. I do prefer Cinnamon, but that's just a matter of... taste
You might want to have a look at distrowatch.com to gain some more insights.
Someone mentioned zorin. Good to switch from Windows, but it sounded like a sort of "hybrid" when I tried it, not convinced at all.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes