Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.

Thanks for including the whole error message.Karsten, I got to boot from the USB (F12 Boot Menu on my Dell) and windows started loading files, when it was preparing to start I got the following message. I restarted system as instructed but got same screen. I'm preparing to run chkdsk/f. Probably need to get a program on this system I can check for viruses per message? Will let you know what is results from chkddk scan. Thanks for your patience
"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. If this is the 1st time you have seen this stop error screen
restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps these steps. Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives or hard drive controllers check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer. technical Information. Stop: 0X000000007B (0XF78D2524, 0Xe0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000"
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes