herdProtect Anti-Malware Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Hi!:)

Using the herdProtect Anti-Malware scanner portable version one week! Working well!

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
actually it has a weird FP sometimes which is kinda funny.
last time i scanned my system with it it picked up a filed showing its been detected by 36 AV's which made my eyes pop so i uploaded the file to VT and it returned 0/46.
its suppose to take the file hash and send it for scan maybe the hash got mixed somehow, anyway i emailed them about it but no response.

G

Guest28

im interested to see its real time protection..... when its ready...

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
I agree their is a lot false positives with herdProtect Anti-Malware scannerportable version.
For example: wise 365 care and trojan hunter,ect! But you can clearly pick the FP's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.