Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
ESET, for now.
Fav. Videogame
Too many to mention, but let's list a few: The Stanley Parable, Undertale, Silent Hill 2, Ico, Firewatch, SOMA, Rule of Rose
Hobbies
    • Arts and craft
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Food and cooking
    • Gaming
    • Photography
    • Sports and recreation

Pixelman

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
Hello people,

Been watching MalwareTips from the unregistered side of the internet for about 2 -3 years now, so I finally decided to make an account, as I don't know why I didn't do that before.
So, here I am. Hope to learn new things about computers and similar stuff and have interesting conversations .:)

Have a good one everyone and thank you for the warm welcome!

kC77

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 16, 2021
Hello people,

Been watching MalwareTips from the unregistered side of the internet for about 2 -3 years now, so I finally decided to make an account, as I don't know why I didn't do that before.
So, here I am. Hope to learn new things about computers and similar stuff and have interesting conversations .:)

Have a good one everyone and thank you for the warm welcome!
welcome!

Pixelman

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
Welcome aboard!
this-entire-sub-right-now-deja-vu-3-954-ive-seen-66208027.png

Thanks! 🙂

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.