Hi everyone

New Members Introduction
17 Replies 984 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Other
Favorite mobile OS
iOS
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Sports and recreation
    • Cars and bikes
Hi everyone,

I work in cybersecurity, mainly in security operations, incident response, and threat analysis.
I've been following MalwareTips for a while and decided to finally join the community. I'm here to learn, exchange knowledge, and keep up with security-related topics.

Nice to meet you all!


Hi decrypt, nice to meet you. Your background in security operations, incident response, and threat analysis should fit naturally with many of the discussions here.

See you around the forum​

There is plenty of room for exchanging practical knowledge—from investigating suspicious activity and interpreting detections to discussing security tools and current threats. Real-world context is especially useful when separating a genuine incident from an alert that merely looks dramatic.

Glad you decided to join the discussion.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top