Hi from the French Riviera ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WolfensteinXeen

Thread author
Hi everyone,

I'm from the Principality of Monaco. I've already been a member of MalwareTips twice not long ago but had to delete my accounts for personal reasons. This time i will keep my account for good. So here i am again and glad to be with the best community on the web ;-)

If you wanna know more about me, I've put more details in my profile.

PS: i didn't post my config as i'm between security setups as of now and don't know yet what security software i will choose ;-)

W

WolfensteinXeen

Thread author
Welcome back.
I am sure that you have got to be the only person from Monaco that I have ever seen on the Internet.
Nice to see you.

Yeah, we are only around 10.000 Monegasques so there are not a lot of us. Also French is the national language here so there are not that many that are as flutent as me in English.

Thanks for your answer man ;)

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Hello WolfensteinXeen! Welcome to MT!

W9t1XvA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.