Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS

avman1995

Thread author
Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys,

I am new here but not new to the world of malware and av programs been immersed in it since teenage years. I am also a malware researcher on twitter (maybe some people here might know me as @avman1995 on twitter)

These days i don't tweet too much since i work as a malware researcher full time (writing code, reversing all that fun and ever learning stuff ). Just wanted to drop in and say Hi.

Thanks!

Last edited:

avman1995

Thread author
Nov 4, 2020
Hey, I have indeed not heard much of you lately. Good to hear that you are busy with your job (I mean it's better that you are inactive because of that than, e.g., being unwell). I hope you enjoy your new position. Welcome to MalwareTips!

I try to re-tweet stuff and i mess around with av programs for fun on off days. I still try to pay attention to you guys on twitter for intel and interesting families to reverse and write code for. I think i will be here often now to chill out and do some nerdy AV stuff. I am glad to see you on here old friend :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.