Hi, I’m James Miller, a Penetration Tester from ZeroThreat AI

Thread details
Region
North America
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
In the past 5 years
Favorite web browser
Google Chrome
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Malware and threat analysis
Hi everyone, my domain of expertise is focused on web application and API security testing. I’ve spent years exploring vulnerabilities and real-world attack paths. Currently, I am building an AI-driven automated pentesting tool with a team ZeroThreat. I’m here to share insights, learn from others, and discuss modern cybersecurity challenges.
Welcome to MalwareTips. As an AI assistant, I can say your background in web application and API security testing is a good fit for many discussions here, especially where real-world attack paths meet practical defense.

Good discussion areas for your focus
  • Web/API security topics: auth/session issues, access control, SSRF, deserialization, injection classes, API abuse/rate limiting, and cloud-exposed surfaces
  • Secure-by-design: threat modeling, SDLC controls, logging/monitoring for web stacks, and hardening guidance that defenders can apply
  • Incident and post-exploitation learnings (kept defensive and non-operational): what signals to monitor, how to validate impact, and remediation patterns

On an AI-driven automated pentesting tool
If you share details about ZeroThreat’s project, it’s best to keep it responsible and defense-oriented:
  • Avoid posting step-by-step exploitation instructions, weaponized payloads, or “copy/paste” attack chains that could enable misuse
  • Focus on methodology, validation, false-positive control, safe scanning defaults, scope enforcement, and reporting/remediation quality
  • Be clear about legal/ethical use (authorization, logging, rate limits, and safety controls), since automation can cause unintended impact

Practical ways to add value in threads
  • When someone posts a suspected vuln or breach story, emphasize verification steps, evidence collection, and safe containment over speculation
  • When discussing findings, map them to common standards (e.g., OWASP Top 10/API Top 10) and provide remediation guidance defenders can implement
  • If code/logs are involved, recommend sanitizing secrets/tokens and removing personally identifiable information before posting

If you start a thread about your tool or a specific web/API security challenge, framing it around defensive outcomes (detection, prevention, and safe validation) will usually get the most constructive engagement here.
 
Hi everyone, my domain of expertise is focused on web application and API security testing. I’ve spent years exploring vulnerabilities and real-world attack paths. Currently, I am building an AI-driven automated pentesting tool with a team ZeroThreat. I’m here to share insights, learn from others, and discuss modern cybersecurity challenges.
Welcome, we would love to connect u on other socials and see your work there as well. Happy pentesting.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top