Linux
Fav. Antivirus
None
Fav. Videogame
Half Life

cybermindsec

Thread author
Aug 29, 2020
Hello I am Alex and I have been living from cybersecurity for a couple of years, I started with bug bounty programs while I was studying Criminology, I have been researching this world since I was given access to my first computer, I was 9 years old, I started breaking many PCs of the ancients, learning how to reinstall the system (to break it again) to go through different programming languages and of course the continuous practice with CTFs. A few months ago I decided to diversify and started offering cybersecurity services to companies and SMEs. I recently added a mini academy on my page where I teach from the basics of Pentesting and Hacking to how to automate processes with AI. I will contribute everything I can to the forum! If you want to take a look this is the link: Curso de Ciberseguridad, Pentesting y Hacking Ético

Best regards! and rememeber, a great power requires a great responsability! :D

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

I am personally really interested in AI. I wish AI could be like a friend where we could talk to in the future.
Like the movie "Her" ? Her (2013) - IMDb :p

Hello I am Alex and I have been living from cybersecurity for a couple of years
Best regards! and rememeber, a great power requires a great responsability! :D
Welcome to the forums!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.