Hi, new here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Ludolph

Thread author
Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I am new here. Found your forum after downloading Reimage to fix my slow computer. so I canceled that and joined here to see if I can get my computer running better for free.

I have some computer knowledge.

I do not really like Windows 10 but there was not an option above for Windows 8.

both my PC and laptop are running slow. My laptop indicates that there is not enough virtual memory and crashes a lot.

Albeit I probably need an upgrade on my laptop it seemed to be working fine a few months ago. Except for stuff that I need to download for work like files etc. I do not download much on the laptop.

the kids infuriate me with downloads from playing games so i can understand the desk top running slow.

I have searched Google for fixes but it leaves me feeling confused. I don't know if McAfee is the best but it is what I have. I need to be able to shred files for work so I chose mcafee.

I have tried Kapersky - hated it.

Any way that is my story and how I ended up here. Look forward to gaining knowledge of my pc.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hi and welcome to the community! :)

Have fun and enjoy your stay.

A lot of things you need to know in security and technology category.

Reactions: lab34
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.