Expired Hide.me VPN Premium 6 Months [Win/Mac/Linux/Android/iOS]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.heise.de/download/gutschein?aktion=5
Event start
Dec 6, 2021
Event end
Dec 7, 2021
How to get a license
-Visit The Promo Link
-Enter your email address and click the “Code Zuschicken” button for a coupon code(link).
-Check your email inbox for an email from heise.de, click the link in that email that has a unique coupon code.

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
@Cleo Why not use Wireguard and if not, OpenVPN. Both are superior to IKEv2, I think.
I plug my iphone into the router for my internets right now and it has to serve all the clients most of which are tablets and other mobiles.
I'm also in the process of setting up a fresh tiny chewi as a pfsense box with a managed switch but having trouble getting just the right hardware in stock.

n8chavez

Level 17
Well-known
Feb 26, 2021
I think it's a decent VPN, good speed, but the connection times is so long, I have to wait about 30 sec to connect, or it just fails.

There can be a drastic difference is connection times, depending on which protocol you use. Try Wireguard or IKEv2. I get drastically faster speeds with that then I do with OpenVPN or even Wireguard...with fast connection times.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.