Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
My laptop is infected with Trojan.startup.generic , Backdorr.agent.Gen , hijack.AutoconfigURL.Proxysvr.RST and other virus ...I cannot seem to remove them
I will try to send. But thing is as I already mentioned no scan of malware bytes has got completed yet. It keeps getting stuck no matter how many times I restart.
No..It gets stuck at different stages each time. I have had this problem before. But at the time I switched off anonymously send data to malware bytes and it was OK. But this time I don't know why the problem is.