On Sale! Hitman Pro 63% off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Thanks sharing ~

There are indeed cheaper ,
But still expensive for me . :confused:

After 63% OFF , 1PC1Year still need 13.13 US$ ,
but at my area , Kaspersky(KIS) 1PC2Years only need 13.28 US$ .

To be the second security program(tool) , the HMP and HMPA price still too high for me .

And seems there is no discounts for HMPA ?

Where is this discounts come from ? I can't find any information on HitmanPro official website :oops:

Last edited:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
@KevinYu0504 : Take this link to get 50% of for HMPA... but if 13 USD is to expensive, this one would also be too much...

cheers

Still big Thanks (y)
but i didn't see any link , it's my browser problem @@?

The expensive feeling , is compare with other main AV's prices ,
different countries also have different incomes , that is why i indecisive it .

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It is no a big secret that Hitman has a problem with activation. Anyway it was last year. If you installed and activated Hitman but for some reasons you reinstalled it you will encounter an activation problem. You will get error like ,,Activation reached a maximum activation number,,. It means that you won't be able to activate it again. Yes, you can contact a support and ask them to reset it on their servers. The best way is to avoid it in future:

1. Go to ProgramData (hidden folder) where you will see a Hitman folder. Backup (copy it) and store it somewhere. The next time when you reinstall it and if you have problem with activation you can just place a Hitman backup folder in ProgramData. And it will work. Last year I had such problem with activation but this method helped me to solve this issue

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Sorry, it seems that I forgot to paste the link:

SurfRight | Shopping Cart

When will I learn to wait for Black Friday? I just purchased 9 1 year licenses to HMPA, full price a couple months ago.

Not the end of the world, I have a money tree, but still nice to save a buck once in awhile.. The problem is, I am not a patient man, and rarely wait for sales. If I want something and want it now, I buy it. Sitting around waiting for sales is a colossal waste of time and energy for me.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
When will I learn to wait for Black Friday? I just purchased 9 1 year licenses to HMPA, full price a couple months ago.

Not the end of the world, I have a money tree, but still nice to save a buck once in awhile.. The problem is, I am not a patient man, and rarely wait for sales. If I want something and want it now, I buy it. Sitting around waiting for sales is a colossal waste of time and energy for me.

Just as well you have a money tree them :ROFLMAO: now should that tree want to shed some of it's leaves in my direction for autumn then please shake away, the wind should blow them right over the atlantic in my direction ;)

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Just as well you have a money tree them :ROFLMAO: now should that tree want to shed some of it's leaves in my direction for autumn then please shake away, the wind should blow them right over the atlantic in my direction ;)

My family does have a rather magnificent castle in Scotland though, on a Loch w/thousands of acres. (seriously) But for privacy reasons I can't publicly disclose much more than that here. :unsure: Maybe you are in my neck of the woods over yonder.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
My family does have a rather magnificent castle in Scotland though, on a Loch w/thousands of acres. (seriously) But for privacy reasons I can't publicly disclose much more than that here. :unsure: Maybe you are in my neck of the woods over yonder.

That's good, when you are visiting your family, let me know but only if you bring your money tree with you then regardless of whether i am near your folks, i will travel out of my way to shake that ole money tree like it's never been shook before :ROFLMAO:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Where can I find this deal?

Sorry , as i know this deal only available in my area , Asia , Taiwan .
Also this deal doesn't have many people know it , the Kaspersky official original price in Taiwan still 49.75 $US(KIS 1P/2Y) .

13.28 $US surprise discount it sell on other popular online shopping website , not Kaspersky official store .
However the item it doesn't public show it , it hide in a special place ,
you have to know the way to find it .

The most of Kaspersky license isn't for global , usually the license had limit for the area ,
so even you purchase the license with 13.28 US$ from Taiwan , you only can active in Chinese area with Chinese version .

toto_10

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2017
Sorry , as i know this deal only available in my area , Asia , Taiwan .
Also this deal doesn't have many people know it , the Kaspersky official original price in Taiwan still 49.75 $US(KIS 1P/2Y) .

13.28 $US surprise discount it sell on other popular online shopping website , not Kaspersky official store .
However the item it doesn't public show it , it hide in a special place ,
you have to know the way to find it .

The most of Kaspersky license isn't for global , usually the license had limit for the area ,
so even you purchase the license with 13.28 US$ from Taiwan , you only can active in Chinese area with Chinese version .

Thank you very much for your explanation. (y)

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.