How did they get to MalwareTips? Luck ? Voices? Pressure ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroMx

Thread author
Jul 21, 2017
I am passionate about PCs of a lifetime, I can spend hours and hours here may seem like I know a lot, but in reality I do not know much, so that they serve many things but not how to use them, I felt that time did not reach me and always There was what I had already done and 2 or 3 newer ones so for a while I went away, a few years later here I am, with the same desire, desire and hunger to learn, but now with a slightly better team and ready to Take advantage of it, plus I have the damn "Google Chrome Extensions Logo" stuck in the bar and making me a mess that really is what brought me here : D , hahaha

The start is only product of a little THC on fire!

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
I am passionate about PCs of a lifetime, I can spend hours and hours here may seem like I know a lot, but in reality I do not know much, so that they serve many things but not how to use them, I felt that time did not reach me and always There was what I had already done and 2 or 3 newer ones so for a while I went away, a few years later here I am, with the same desire, desire and hunger to learn, but now with a slightly better team and ready to Take advantage of it, plus I have the damn "Google Chrome Extensions Logo" stuck in the bar and making me a mess that really is what brought me here: D, hahaha The start is only product of a little THC on fire!
Let me translate that a little bit better :p

"I'm a PC passionate (have been all my life), can spend hours and hours here and really seem like i know much, but actually i don't, i know what some things are for but not how to use them, i felt like time was not enough, and there was always my opinion and 2 or 3 more new members so i got distant a bit form the forums (seems like he's an ex-member). Some years after that here i am again, with the same desire and learning hunger, but now with a better team and ready to use the forums. Besides i have some Google Chrome extensions problems stuck on my search bar and it's messing everything here. (he has malware). That's what really brought me here."

Welcome to the forums and make sure to use english here.

IN SPANISH IN CASE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND / ESPAÑOL: este es un foro en inglés, asegúrate de hablar el idioma al postear. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.