Question How do I unblock the entire 1337x.to domain from KTS?

Kaspersky
9 Replies 1,779 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.

Studynxx

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Basically whereever on the site I go, whether I decide to download anything or not, I don't want KTS stopping me. KTS seems to be blocking it these days for some reason.

Thanks.
 
To unblock the 1337x.to domain, open Kaspersky Total Security (KTS), go to "Settings" > "Protection" > "Web Anti-Virus". Click on "Configure Blocked URLs" and remove 1337x.to from the list. Remember, proceed at your own risk as this site may contain harmful content.
 
You can try a similar rule (this is just an example) in FireWall:

1750655178347.png


Then place the new rule, in 1st place of the list.
 
With WebAV I mean Web Anti-Virus module in KTS, now called Safe Surfing module in new product line -> K. Standard/Plus/Premium.
Ah my bad, I remember I've refused to upgrade due to the GUI issues and my scripts relying on the old GUI.

I always run whatever I want to download from there on a VM running process explorer with VT integration. If running it for at least a day with multiple reboots in the meantime to try to trigger whatever payload that might be in there, results in nothing, then I install on my physical machines.
 
I have the same problem from the last update with K free, sites that I visit before and working, now all of them give the same error like that from Harlan post so I think is something changed/rules added in Kaspersky behavior for certain "types" of websites.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top