How I can disable two-step verification process?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sido1545

Thread author
Oct 7, 2015
Hello guys
I know that this place may not be the ideal one to ask such a question, but I am really getting annoyed and I just want to disable it, so can someone guide me?

L

LabZero

But why do you want to disable it ?
It increases the security of your account.
When you activate it, you can flag the checkbox "remember me for 30 days" (or similar,I do not remember exactly) without any problems.
It is very important NOT to delete cookies for MalwareTips otherwise whenever you access, you must make the two step verification.
Anyway to disable it, put the mouse pointer on the name of your account at the top right and in the menu that appears click on "two step verification", put your password and follow the steps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Go here (http://malwaretips.com/account/two-step), enter your current password and click Disable Two-Step Verification.

upload_2015-10-9_21-44-55.png

For more information: Secure your MalwareTips Account! Enable Two-Step Verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.