How is install Hitmanpro?

Discussion in 'HitmanPro (Sophos)' started by weedeezee, Jul 6, 2017.

1. weedeezee

weedeezee Level 2

Jun 20, 2017
    I am have Hitmanpro Alert licence I want install Hitmanpro.How is install Hitmanpro?I cant install.
    Scheduled scan I cant make.
  2. mekelek

mekelek Level 22

Feb 24, 2017
    Windows 10
    run a scan in hitmanpro alert and hitmanpro alert will run it, then go to settings and do it there.
    frogboy likes this.
  3. weedeezee

weedeezee Level 2

Jun 20, 2017
    I runed 10-15 scan and I go to settings schedule scan.It is not work.

I am have Alert licence but I am not installed Alert.I want installed Hitmanpro.
  4. Transhumana

Transhumana Level 5

Jul 6, 2017
    Windows 10
    This happened to me as well when I bought and installed HitmanPro.Alert. Everything else worked fine, but the scan didn't work. Luckily, solution was easy. :) Just download and install HitmanPro as well and enter the same license number that you received for HitmanPro.Alert. I hope this works for you. :)
    GonzitoVir, weedeezee and malis2007 like this.
  5. weedeezee

weedeezee Level 2

Jun 20, 2017
  6. Telos

Telos Level 9

Jan 29, 2017
    Sometimes clearing IE cache will resolve the HMP.A scan issue.
    Transhumana likes this.