How is install Hitmanpro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
I am have Hitmanpro Alert licence I want install Hitmanpro.How is install Hitmanpro?I cant install.
Scheduled scan I cant make.

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
I am have Hitmanpro Alert licence I want install Hitmanpro.How is install Hitmanpro?I cant install.
Scheduled scan I cant make.
run a scan in hitmanpro alert and hitmanpro alert will run it, then go to settings and do it there.

Reactions: frogboy

weedeezee

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 20, 2017
@mekelek
I runed 10-15 scan and I go to settings schedule scan.It is not work.

I am have Alert licence but I am not installed Alert.I want installed Hitmanpro.

Transhumana

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
This happened to me as well when I bought and installed HitmanPro.Alert. Everything else worked fine, but the scan didn't work. Luckily, solution was easy. :) Just download and install HitmanPro as well and enter the same license number that you received for HitmanPro.Alert. I hope this works for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.