Poll How many browsers do you have installed on your devices?

Other Browsers
44 Replies 4,077 Views

How many browsers do you have installed on your devices?

  • 1 - 3

    Votes: 43 79.6%
  • 3 - 5

    Votes: 7 13.0%
  • + 5

    Votes: 4 7.4%

  • Total voters
    54

Sampei.Nihira

Level 24
Verified
Well-known
Edge, if not uninstalled, counts as 1 even if it's never used.
Please also list any other devices you may have in addition to your PCs.
I will vote for the browsers on my PC.

PC= 2

  • Chrome
  • Firefox
______________________________________________________

Smartphone = 1
  • Firefox
Chrome has been blocked (it is not displayed).
 
On PC, just two—Firefox (primary) and Brave (secondary). And that's all you need really. No point in having multiple browsers of a same engine installed as they all render websites equally.

Phone, on the other hand, I just use Brave as Firefox is horrible. Chromium browsers on Android practically do not have alternative.
 
On my laptops 2 that I faithfully use, are Brave for everyday use and forums, and Chrome where I'm logged into my Google account, mainly for Gmail and Gemini Plus.
Those are the ones that I use, but FF is installed, and Edge (I disabled it from the Taskbar). I don't really surf using my phone, otherwise Brave is installed.
 
For almost a year, I've used Microsoft Edge for my accounts (since it's pre-installed) and Firefox for everyday browsing. Currently, I've installed Brave and Vivaldi to try them out as Firefox alternatives. I'm a big fan of Firefox, but it's become sluggish on YouTube and GitHub over time. Since I switch between Linux and Windows and constantly test software, I need to use browser synchronization, and Firefox syncing writes 5GB of data just for syncing (even with disk caching disabled). I think Firefox desperately needs to fix its excessive disk usage issue.

Although I have installed several browsers on my phone, I do not browse the internet on my phone. But if I want to check something, I will use DuckDuckGo because it is the fastest for me.
 
I have the browsers listed below installed on Windows. However, for everyday use, I use Vivaldi. When accessing financial websites, shopping online, or using online banking, I use Firefox or Edge in conjunction with Safe Money. ;)
Windows 11
Vivaldi
Brave
Microsoft Edge
Firefox
Google Chrome

Linux
Brave
Google Chrome
Firefox
Chromium
Tor Browser

Android
Brave
Firefox
Chrome
Opera
Kiwi Browser
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top