How Paranoid Are You ?

How Paranoid Are You ?

• Ultra-Paranaoid - I feel no security\privacy protections can ever be sufficient

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Very Paranoid - I often worry that my security\privacy protections are insufficient

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Paranoid - I have occasional concerns and doubts about security\privacy protections

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • Not Paranoid - I have little concern; my protections are sufficient

Votes: 37 39.8%
  • Confident - I am in control of my security & privacy

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters

Duotone

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
4 years ago and after a lot of malware infection I would say I've become obsessed(not paranoid) with computer security, after learning and using some decent software's I have little concern.

ravi prakash saini

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 22, 2015
Paranoid - I have occasional concerns and doubts about security\privacy protections
I am paranoid in digital world and real world too

E

Eddie Morra

Thread author
Paranoid - I have occasional concerns and doubts about security\privacy protections
How are you paranoid? Sorry for asking for justification, you don't have to provide any if you don't want to, but having occasional concerns is far from the level of paranoia that is being discussed here.

Having occasional concern is actually healthy. Taking it over-board and being flat out ridiculous about it, leading to aimlessly screwing up a good configuration by piling on crap aimlessly... that is paranoia. You can find some examples of paranoia in the configuration area. I won't pin-point though, there'll be no name shaming from me.

Ravi prakash saini config

Obviously there will be changes now such as an updated version of Windows 10 compared to the version mentioned on that configuration, but it is far from paranoid. The information on your About area on your profile is also far from paranoid - I assume it is more up-to-date and correct than the configuration thread.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.