Troubleshoot How to automatically save Youtube videos to Google Drive

grrr

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Hello Friends,
I have a different request for help.
I want to know how to automatically save Youtube videos to Google Drive.

The Youtube videos are available publicly and not private. I just want to save them to my google drive, without downloading and then uploading them to drive. Also I prefer to save them in highest available quality.

I'm sorry to say that I didn't search on my own for above.

Appreciate if one could help with a way to accomplish the goal.

Thanks,
Grr

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
There’s another option available inside Google Takeout that will not only let you download your YouTube videos in their original high-resolution but also saves the files directly to your Google Drive. Thus, you can start the download process and it will save all your files, big and small, to Google Drive in the background. Once the files are in Drive, they’ll automatically sync to your desktop that you can later upload to other video websites.

To get started, go to this custom link, click the Next button and choose Add to Drive as your delivery method. That’s it. All you YouTube videos will be zipped and added to the Takeout folder in Drive in few hours. If the total size of your videos exceeds 2GB, it will create multiple files of 2 GB each.

An in addition to original videos, the zipped files from take will also include the video descriptions as well as all your playlists in JSON format.

Source

Reactions: grrr
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.