Question How to block telemetry in AdGuard apps?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
How to disable telemetry in AdGuard apps (Windows app, Mac app, Android app, iOS app)? I don't want the program that installs the root certificate to send any data about me to its servers, it raises a lot of privacy concerns for me.

Reactions: TairikuOkami

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
How to disable telemetry in AdGuard apps (Windows app, Mac app, Android app, iOS app)? I don't want the program that installs the root certificate to send any data about me to its servers, it raises a lot of privacy concerns for me.
For the Android app:
After you disable in general: "Send technical and interaction data" which of your data do they exactly send?
Even the browser app has an option: "Help with the development of adguard filters" chose Yes/No

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
For the Android app:
After you disable in general: "Send technical and interaction data" which of your data do they exactly send?
Even the browser app has an option: "Help with the development of adguard filters" chose Yes/No

I missed that. Yes, in Adguard for Windows there's an option. Thanks

1710204761676.png

But it did not talk about diagnostic and usage data...............

Last edited:

JoeN

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
May 10, 2011
I'm looking for a simple solution like this from AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows.

aaN3AqQ.png

From what I remember, AdGuard included such a feature in the settings in the past. Does anyone know why it was removed? I'm very interested in this topic :cool:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I'm looking for a simple solution like this from AdBlocker Ultimate for Windows.

aaN3AqQ.png

From what I remember, AdGuard included such a feature in the settings in the past. Does anyone know why it was removed? I'm very interested in this topic :cool:

Read Adguard privacy policy. It should answer your question. But if you have any left, please feel free to ask them.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.