How to change location add setting? Targeting Advertising

ghtghtght

Thread author
Jan 16, 2017
Hi,
would it be possible to change my location setting so that add targeting me do not depend on the county I'm in. Is it possible for me to choose the location setting and the language of add.

When I'm in the UK I see Add in english online, when I'm in France I see french add online. Can I choose in which language and from which countries I want my add to come from.For example if I want to see add only in Italian or Spanish, what do I have to do?
Can anybody help me?

This has to do with security as I want to be able to control the type of add I see on my computer. Thank you

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi,
would it be possible to change my location setting so that add targeting me do not depend on the county I'm in. Is it possible for me to choose the location setting and the language of add.

When I'm in the UK I see Add in english online, when I'm in France I see french add online. Can I choose in which language and from which countries I want my add to come from.For example if I want to see add only in Italian or Spanish, what do I have to do?
Can anybody help me?

This has to do with security as I want to be able to control the type of add I see on my computer. Thank you
You can change your location with a proxy
You can use Google translator
You can use an Adblocker and not worry about it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.