Advice Request How to create a shortcut in Win 11 Pro with latest update

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I just installed Sumo portable and right-click the application file. It shows more options and further click don't show anyway to create shortcut. Before the latest update creating shortcut is done in this manner

Any help? Thanks

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I think I know what's the problem

The latest portable version looks like not a zipped file. When I downloaded it there were many files being unzipped automatically. No sumo.zip file

Normally, the zip file would be downloaded then the user need to unzip it. But not in this case. I think the portable file is not ready for download

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevi and vtqhtr413
F

ForgottenSeer 95367

I just installed Sumo portable and right-click the application file. It shows more options and further click don't show anyway to create shortcut. Before the latest update creating shortcut is done in this manner

Any help? Thanks
I just checked on a 11 22H2 VM and the "Create shortcut" option is there after selecting "Show more options":

1664647584270.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.