How to remove SvcHost.exe Virus

Aamish Ahmed

Thread author
Jun 18, 2015
So I was trying to remove this suspecious software which was trying to make changes to my computer and it was first detected by my anti virus software, I tried to remove it using this page http://malwaretips.com/blogs/svchost-exe-virus-removal/ but it is still there, because I looked at the task manager and it is running in 7-8 different places in my windows files, the problem that I am having is that it keeps disconnecting my wifi and starts making other programs run slow or cause sudden errors like mouse freezing on screen, everytime these problems occur my anti-virus software detects this malware but does not remove it.
So now the big thing is that I know the exact location of this file on my computer, but no matter what I try I cannot remove it, someone recently told me that it might just be a locked file, so I downloaded a file unlocking software LockHunter to unlock it, but it was not able to unlock it either.
Please help me!!!

Reactions: Daniel Hidalgo

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Follow the link provided by @frogboy above.When you are sure you are infection free please edit your security config to include your Username in the thread title first and then please fill in the outlined fields completely so that you can receive suggestions from members on your config.Thanks :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.