How works zoek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazid5425

Thread author
Jul 4, 2014
For moment I don't have a problems but I want to know how works zoek because never see before

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Sorry, I can't explain it here, there is no room and there is no time to explain everything? Why would you like to know how Zoek works?

Reactions: Jack

Yazid5425

Thread author
Jul 4, 2014
I wnat to learn how to analyze th report And compared with hijackthis and frst
If can explain to me

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi Mr. TwinHeadedEagle! I'm the biggest fan that you have ever had on MalwareTips forum. I have read and followed every post you have made there. I'm trying very hard to learn malware. Your ZOEK sucks. There has to be better programs than ZOEK to recommend to MT members.
I down loaded it just to see what it was all about. Not only is very confusing, it is very hard to uninstall.
Please advise what I should do to get this program off my PC. Respectfully donetao!
PS I'm member on your forum. A pm would work very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.