Yes, that's where I found it. It seems that Huawei's website, has stopped providing the free download for some time. Unless they changed the URL.The comms.ru download is 1.25.1.300. This is for the personal agent.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yes, that's where I found it. It seems that Huawei's website, has stopped providing the free download for some time. Unless they changed the URL.The comms.ru download is 1.25.1.300. This is for the personal agent.
Yes, that's where I found it. It seems that Huawei's website, has stopped providing the free download for some time. Unless they change the URL.
Try this: https://2nd.qiankun-saas.huawei.com/dm-web/#/product/detail/edrPersonalYes, that's where I found it. It seems that Huawei's website, has stopped providing the free download for some time. Unless they changed the URL.
You may need a Chinese IP to accessI get this error when I visit that link, even when not using a VPN.
View attachment 298639
You may need a Chinese IP to access![]()
That link works for me.让企业网络更简单更安全-华为乾坤云服务
华为乾坤云服务是华为面向企业推出的数字化网络云服务,包括云管理网络、网络安全、网络连接等一站式云服务,具有服务开通快、能力升级快、自动闭环快等特点。qiankun-saas.huawei.com
让企业网络更简单更安全-华为乾坤云服务
华为乾坤云服务是华为面向企业推出的数字化网络云服务,包括云管理网络、网络安全、网络连接等一站式云服务,具有服务开通快、能力升级快、自动闭环快等特点。qiankun-saas.huawei.com
Thanks man. Same with the version in comms.ruThe latest version is 1.125.1.300 as of May 19.
Yup. The only place you can download it.Thanks man. Same with the version in comms.ru
I can download it from there. But I have had issues with downloading at times in the the past.Download is blocked by a non resolving page.
No wonder it didn't update!
I need to click the UPGRADE button manually to update the latest definitions.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes