JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello,
Since one or two weeks I cannot watch the videos on this site Gazzetta TV: le ultime video news dal mondo dello sport
I did not noticed the same problem on other sites.
I tried to disable Kaspersky, to disable µBlock Origin, to use Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox and Chrome but without results.
Can you help me ?
Thanks.
PS: Happy Easter !

Last edited:

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Tried it here, the link works. There must be some appplication in your system blocking the website.
Do you have a screenshot of the error ?
Thanks @L0ckJaw
No error message, only the videos did not start.
For example Zlatan Ibrahimovic gol in MLS with LA Galaxy:
GDLSCapture.PNG

Upvote 0

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
I'm using the latest version of Chrome. CTRL+F5 works in every web browser. :)
Oups @Marko :) You are right CTRL + F5 works well. I apologize I did not take car that on my keyboard the F keys are not enabled.
Now I try but still cannot watch the videos on this site.
I'm also using the latest Chrome: Version 65.0.3325.181 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Upvote 0

JB007

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hum, after a few tests and settings I can watch the videos.:)
My conclusion is that the issue becomes from Kaspersky anti-banners because my problem is solved after disabling it than CTRL+F5 than Restarting Chrome (or IE, or Edge, or FF but on FF it is a bit different) ; but strangely I try to enable again this anti-banners and now I can nevertheless watch the videos with it enabled:unsure:

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.