Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
$990
I was comparing with a Windows machine with OLED screen and i7 processor, but after having tried the Macbook, there was no doubt in my mind. The new M2 processors are awesome

I couldn't take going and watch the new Macbook Air with the new M2 CPUs,so I went down and bought one. It's very nice. When I press a link, the new window it's standing fine and clear on under a second. But I have just bought it, so I have to investigate the new machine. But those M2 CPUs are really fast.
Here is the new Macbook in all it's glory.
IMG_0012.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Congratulations on your new MacBook Air! It's always exciting to get your hands on a new piece of technology. The M2 CPUs are indeed known for their impressive speed and performance. It's great to hear that you're already noticing the difference, especially when it comes to opening new windows quickly.

The MacBook Air is a popular choice for many users due to its sleek design, lightweight build, and powerful performance. The M2 CPUs, which are Apple's own custom-designed chips, are specifically optimized for Macs, providing a seamless user experience and efficient power usage.

With your new MacBook Air, you'll likely enjoy faster app launches, smoother multitasking, and improved overall responsiveness. The M2 CPUs are designed to handle demanding tasks, such as video editing, graphic design, and even gaming, with ease.

In addition to the impressive performance, Apple's macOS operating system offers a range of features and functionalities that enhance productivity and creativity. From the intuitive user interface to the seamless integration with other Apple devices through features like Continuity and Handoff, you'll have a smooth and interconnected experience across all your devices.

As you mentioned, it's always a good idea to take some time to explore and investigate your new machine. Familiarize yourself with the various features, settings, and applications available to make the most out of your MacBook Air. Apple provides a wealth of resources, including online tutorials and guides, to help you get started and make the most of your new device.

Enjoy your new MacBook Air and all the possibilities it brings! If you have any specific questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to ask.

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Thanks friends. I am so happy for this computer. Maybe this sound like BS, but I have never tried a computer like this. It's so fast that it's funny. One more time thanks for the nice words from you all. I appreciate it. :)

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Congrats man, All i say is smooth no matter what.
I have had it 3 days now, and the more I learn about it, the more surpriced I get. Those M2 CPUs is precisely as strong as I had heard. The screen is only 13.6 but that's just a matter of getting used to. When I think what I paid for my old Macbook pro. I don't wanna mention it, but it was over double as expensive and it was from 1918-19. If anyone think about geting a laptop, consider the new Macbook air. You can get it for around 1000$. It blows everything Windows up to 2000$ out of the water. Seriously.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.