Advice Request I don't care about cookies

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Malakke

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys. I'm happy with Ubo and dynamic filtering, but GPDR is really ruining browsing (cookie adverts). I've tried with several lists (Adguard Annoyances, Fanboy's Cookie Monster List, Block the shi t EU, i don't care about cookies...), but these lists sometimes break websites and are not really effective. Curiously, i've tried I don't care about cookies extension and the result it was completely different. It really blocks these annoying cookies with no speed impact and website integrity. My only concern is about privacy of this extension, but i haven't found a better alternative. Are you using this add-on or anything one for this matter? Thanks

E.g: try load www.theverge.com with extension or with a list

I don't care about cookies owner says "Be aware that the filter list is not as effective as a browser extension but it will hide most cookie warnings. "

Last edited:

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
I'm working on a clone/safe alternative: Still don't care about cookies

No offense, in general, we have to be careful and better consider to trust for any unknown Browser Extensions and it's developers...

I just tried your browser extension on Edge in my VM, just highlighted permissions... Looks like does work to block/hide cookie notifications.

ext.png

What does it mean on chrome web store " Features: Offers in-app purchases "

#1.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.