I feel as if I've tried EVERYTHING but Cloud Scout just won't go away.

David Walton

Thread author
Jun 6, 2015
Hi,

I currently have the most irritating and worrying problem with CloudScout. I feel as though I have tried everything in order to remove it but have been unsuccessful. I have had it for only a day, but I want it sorted out as soon as possible. I was up nearly all night trying to get rid of the thing.

I have so far used the removal guide provided by this site but to no avail, although it did stop another annoying popups and removed them from my system. I still, however, have the CloudScout ads continuously popping up, despite the fact I have deleted all of the suspicious files that I could find and uninstalled them from the system.

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated guys as I really don't know what to do.

Thank you.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.