I feel as if I've tried EVERYTHING but Cloud Scout just won't go away.

David Walton

New Member
Hi,

I currently have the most irritating and worrying problem with CloudScout. I feel as though I have tried everything in order to remove it but have been unsuccessful. I have had it for only a day, but I want it sorted out as soon as possible. I was up nearly all night trying to get rid of the thing.

I have so far used the removal guide provided by this site but to no avail, although it did stop another annoying popups and removed them from my system. I still, however, have the CloudScout ads continuously popping up, despite the fact I have deleted all of the suspicious files that I could find and uninstalled them from the system.

Any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated guys as I really don't know what to do.

Thank you.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top