I followed the steps on your page to remove key find virus and it's still there

THE SON OF MAN

Thread author
Apr 4, 2014
This all occured because i was downloading free programs to try and fix a issue was having with my hard drive obviously these issues came from the downloads
at first there were other issues as well like i could not open links in new tabs by right clicking the link. Also whenever i opened a new tab it would go to a web site it said google but had various links in the page i forget cause it is gone now. Thanks to the steps given in the how to get rid of the key virus page here is a link to it http://malwaretips.com/blogs/key-find-com-virus/ but even with all that done whenever i open my browser it still goes to key find as the opening page. And on that how to remove page it said if your still having the key find issue post a thread so now i am seems i am the first to do so as well. But as you can tell from what i had going wrong to how i am now it is still a improvement to have followed those steps on the page. And btw the signup process was simple do to it allowing you to use your facebook profile i will come back to check this latter and i will try other sites suggestions and let you know if any of them work.

Please don't use Caps lock, I edited this thread. //malware1

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.