I need assistance with unknown issues on my windows 10 desktop...I am not technically inclined!

Kymberleigh

New Member
I need some help with aomeone who knows what could possibly be wrong with my pc. I am having a lot of issues and I really do believe that I have some sort of virus or malware infection. I kind of believe it is some kind of remote virus or something like that. I have been experiencing issues with my pc for over a year now and I have tried so many different tools and scanners to try and find exactky what my issue is but almost all the scanners that I have tried either came back finding nothing. Or in the middle of the scan would say it found 3 or 5 infected files but then at the end of the scan it completes aaying nothing was found. My pc acts very strange and has a lot of tbings running in the task manager that wont allow me to kill some things. I just need someone to help me clean my pc and get it secure after it is cleaned!
 

Attachments

THANK YOU for responding back to me. Are you sure it's not? I did have about 3 or 4 different scan tools tell me that it was? 2 of those were the same day but for different things and the other ones were different times I scanned and said certain files were infected...I can't remember the exact files they were but they did not look legit...
 
If anything I feel as if it is infected within either my recovery drive or within my C: drive. I am confused with how you know that it is not infected just from seeing those very few logs that I have attached? If some scanners or tools/AV software don't always catch many many of those very sly viruses or malware that is out there especially those new ones that come out everyday that most AV or tools/scanners are not able to detect yet due to needing updated or whatnot. Couldn't there still be a chance mine is infected then? I honestly feel like I would of needed to share with you more information from my PC for you to be able to answer back to me saying how my PC is not infected. I do not know a lot as I had said before but, I am a bit concerned...I truly do appreciate your time and knowledge so please please do understand that and I do mean that!
 
Okay thank you for not giving up on me thus far...
I also will attach some screenshots I took of some things that may of concern. (Task manager, Running Services)
Again, thank you for giving me another chance...I know you are one busy fellow!
 

Attachments

I see nothing malicious here. My advice for you is to stop searching for a ghost because you are not familiar with how most of these tools work and that they sometimes show legitimate entries. I am saying this to save your from yourself not to break something beyond repair.

Please tell me what is the problem you experience with your computer and how is it old?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top