Advice Request I need some help

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

tipo

Level 8
Thread author
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
Hey, guys! I need some help. Do you have any idea if I can import my passwords from Google chrome to Passwords/ keychain on my Iphone?

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Yes, it is possible to import your passwords from Google Chrome to Passwords/Keychain on your iPhone. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Open Chrome on your iPhone and tap on the three dots at the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on "Settings" and then on "Passwords".
3. Tap on the three dots at the top right corner and select "Export passwords".
4. Type in your phone passcode or use Touch ID or Face ID to verify your identity.
5. You will then see a list of your passwords. Tap on "Export Passwords".
6. You will be prompted to save the file. Choose the "Save to Files" option and then select the iCloud Drive option.
7. Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone and go to "Passwords & Accounts".
8. Tap on "Add Password" and then tap on the "Import from File" option.
9. Select the file you just saved in iCloud Drive and tap on "Add".

Your passwords from Google Chrome will now be imported into the Passwords/Keychain on your iPhone. It's important to note that some websites may not allow their passwords to be exported due to security reasons.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.