I need to get rid of Malware need someone to see FRST scan txt to check

Status
Not open for further replies.

neferoo

Thread author
Nov 7, 2022
I got this malware few days ago Since then, computer is lagging from time to time and edge browser closes automatically and does not open sometime
and it gives me a error cannot execute ... something and same kinda error pops up when I open task Manager but if try to open it again it works
malware bytes showed 4 virus which i deleted but the problem is still persistent
So, I did the Frst scan i have attached both scan results txt.files i need to get rid of this malware i cannot work with lags and stuff Please anyone help me!!!
And i activated my windows through kms so it is not a virus and does not need to be removed i have been using it for years.
I cannot upload frst.txt idk why here is the pastbin link

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    54.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Please post the Fixlog.txt and let me know what problem persists.

neferoo

Thread author
Nov 7, 2022
Hi,

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.

===

there is no Attachments in this I don't see the fixlist.txt can you maybe make a pastebin

neferoo

Thread author
Nov 7, 2022
The Problem is getting Worse applications I use like chrome, mail e.t.c are getting closed randomly I thought it was only edge browser and sometime I have click like 4 time to open an application and the computer starts to get laggy, some windows feature do not work my wifi gets messed up, the search on the taskbar does not work All this happens gradually when I am using my Computer . The Frst Scan i did was like 2-3 days ago so I did the scan again today i will add both pastbin here
Please check this new scan results and reply with the fixlist.txt in pastebin 'Attachments do not show up sometime' Thank you for you time!!!
Frst txt

Addition txt

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

===

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,
I'm checking with the administrator why we cannot attach files.
Stay with me.

Reactions: Jack

neferoo

Thread author
Nov 7, 2022
Okay I am waiting You can use pastebin or telegram me the file @Alexq15

Last edited:

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

I know this is why I previously said that I had contacted the Administrator on this issue.

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,

I see that you have started a topic at Malwarebytes.
It's unfortunate but it seem that we are having some technical problems at the moment.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.