Did Farbar Recovery Scan Tool scan and got Addition and FRST files, but no idea how to get Fixlog txt file

Status
Not open for further replies.

neferoo

Thread author
Nov 7, 2022
I got this malware few days ago Since then, computer is lagging from time to time and edge browser closes automatically and does not open sometime
and it gives me a error cannot execute ... something and same kinda error pops up when I open task Manager but if try to open it again it works
malware bytes showed 4 virus which i deleted but the problem is still persistent
So, I did the Frst scan i have attached both scan results txt.files i need to get rid of this malware i cannot work with lags and stuff Please anyone help me!!!
FRST Scan

Addition.txt

nasdaq

Verified
Staff Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi,
Is this same as this new topic by you?

Reactions: neferoo and upnorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.