Did Farbar Recovery Scan Tool scan and got Addition and FRST files, but no idea how to get Fixlog txt file

Status
Not open for further replies.

neferoo

New Member
I got this malware few days ago Since then, computer is lagging from time to time and edge browser closes automatically and does not open sometime
and it gives me a error cannot execute ... something and same kinda error pops up when I open task Manager but if try to open it again it works
malware bytes showed 4 virus which i deleted but the problem is still persistent
So, I did the Frst scan i have attached both scan results txt.files i need to get rid of this malware i cannot work with lags and stuff Please anyone help me!!!
FRST Scan

Addition.txt
 
Hi,
Is this same as this new topic by you?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top