I ran Process Hacker tool, but i don't understand what i see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Options - Highlights. You can pick any color you want.

P.S. I recommend using Nightly version, it is updated weekly.
 

Attachments

  • capture_02022020_153833.jpg
    capture_02022020_153833.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 19
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please attach the FRST.TXT and Addition.txt logs for my review.
Let me know what problems you have with this computer.
 
ichito you are not allowed to post in this topic in this forum.
If you need help please follow these directives.
nasdaq

Ragnarok do you still need help?
nasdaq
 
OK sorry...I haven't caught where I am but wanted give some useful info :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top