I think I found it ! And it has everything you could want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeeekTor

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
May 16, 2017
All I could find was a dead link for 30 days. Good hunting!;)

Yes I understand 2012 version is available, maybe later. IF they closed shop it would be interesting to find out when they closed, and download the latest version available.

Reactions: frogboy

Rengar

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Coranti is the best av. Why? Because its an award winning :p:D

D

Deleted member 178

Coranti is a dinosaur, heard of it long time ago, never used it. im not surprised if it is abandoned it didn't impressed me from the start.

Reactions: mlnevese and Fritz

TairikuOkami

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
Having more engines is not always better. If done wrongly, multi engine scanners incur performance penalties instead of providing benefits.
AV companies sell licences for old engines. In tests, a standalone AV had a better detection, than the one with multiple engines, standalone one's included. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.